Executive Director: Anne Cormier
Foyer Assomption is a non-profit organization whose mission is to provide long-term care and exceptional quality service to its residents. We ensure that our residents, employees and volunteers are at their best.
The board of directors is made up of 12 volunteers from the Greater Region of Rogersville. It sets general policies, approves budgets and capital expenditures and other projects that the Foyer Assomption may undertake.
Built in 1981, the home has a capacity of 50 beds for residents who meet Level 3 criteria. The home is licenced by the New Brunswick Department of Social Development. Foyer Assomption is also a member of the NB Association of Nursing Homes.
Evaluation process for admission
Admission applications are evaluated through and approved by the Department of Social Development. To apply for admission, contact the designated people at 1-866-441-4246 (Northumberland County residents) or 1-866-426-5191 (Kent County residents).
- 24 double rooms and two single rooms, each with its own bathroom
- Recreation room
- Hair salon
- Dining room
- Two lounges
- Reactivation/rehabilitation (activities)
- Pastoral care
- Dietetics (food), licenced dietitian
- Laundromat and housekeeping services
- Nursing care (under the supervision of a nurse 24–7)
- Weekly doctors’ visits
- Hair stylist/barber
La Fondation des amis du Foyer Assomption de Rogersville
- This non-profit organization collects funds that will exclusively meet the needs of our organization’s residents.
- Anyone who makes a donation will receive an income tax receipt.
You can mail your donations to:
La Fondation des Amis du Foyer Assomption
62 Assomption St.
You can make a donation during a visitation at the Salon La Colombe,
11325 Route 126